Re: Kernel SCM saga..

From: David Woodhouse
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 04:28:11 EST

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 01:50 -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> (I don't do that for -mm because -mm basically doesn't work for 99% of
> the time. Takes 4-5 hours to out a release out assuming that
> nothing's busted, and usually something is).

On the subject of -mm: are you going to keep doing the BK imports to
that for the time being, or would it be better to leave the BK trees
alone now and send you individual patches.

For that matter, will there be a brief amnesty after 2.6.12 where Linus
will use BK to pull those trees which were waiting for that, or will we
all need to export from BK manually?

--
dwmw2