Re: Kernel SCM saga..

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 17:41:24 EST

kfogel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Linus Torvalds wrote:

PS. Don't bother telling me about subversion. If you must, start reading
up on "monotone". That seems to be the most viable alternative, but don't
pester the developers so much that they don't get any work done. They are
already aware of my problems ;)

By the way, the Subversion developers have no argument with the claim
that Subversion would not be the right choice for Linux kernel
development. We've written an open letter entitled "Please Stop
Bugging Linus Torvalds About Subversion" to explain why:

http://subversion.tigris.org/subversion-linus.html

A thoughtful post. Thanks for writing this.

Jeff