Re: ... no drivers for IEEE1394 product 0x/0x/0x in kernel2.6.12-rc1-bk6

From: Bob Gill
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 17:03:19 EST

Actually I don't use CONFIG_DEVFS_FS as it tends to break things here
(and I found wasn't necessary for things to work, in fact it got in the
way of some things working, some of the autodetect/hotplug peripherels
didn't like it). Thank you for the reply though.
Bob

--
Bob Gill <gillb4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>