My SWSUSP problems

From: Michal Semler
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 16:40:22 EST

Hi,

There are some problems I have on my laptop using SWSUPS. This is it's
summary:

1] When hibernate with different hw configuratin (USB devices, pcmcia
devices), computer freezes imeditially after reading hibernate file from swap
and after reset with hw configuration I had when hibernating, file is not
readed again - data are lost - CRITICAL PROBLEM
2] When playing some OpenGL game or starting OpenGL application after
hibernate, this app doesn't work till I kills X server. - tested on Intel
852/855 Extreme graphics - for testing try for example glxgears - COMMON BUG

PLS let me know if these problems are solved or not and if are some developers
interested about fixing them.

I use linux vanilla 2.6.11.6, Debian Testing, Acer TravelMate 240 serie

Michal