Re: [SCSI] Driver Broken in 2.6.x (attemp 2)

From: |TEcHNO|
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 16:29:33 EST

Hi,

I don't think anyone has the actual hardware, without which it's quite
difficult to fix the problem.

What was the last 2.6 kernel version that this worked with?
I guess I made a jump from 2.4.26 directly to 2.6.9 or maybe even higher, but I can't remember if I used the scanner since then, most probably is that it was last used it in 2.4.x.

Is mentioned in previous post, I can do as much as possible to help, including testing patches and/or recompiling the kernel in any way needed.

Sorry for posting to 2 gropus but I'm not subscribed to any, and I'm not sure to which (if any) was this reply sent to too.
--
pozdrawiam |"Help me master, I felt the burning twilight behind
techno@xxxxxxxx|those gates of stell..." --Perihelion, Prophecy Sequence