Re: [ACPI] Re: 2.6.12-rc1-mm4 and suspend2ram (and synaptics)

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 03:18:00 EST

Hi Pavel!

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005, Pavel Machek wrote:
> I'd like to fix the problem, but first I need to know where the
> problem is. If it works with minimal config, I know that it is one of
> drivers you deselected.

It's b44. It *was* working with b44 insmod-ed and up and running, but
now as soon as b44-eth0 is ifup-ed while suspending, the resume freezes.
If I do a ifdown eth0 before suspending, it works.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at> Università di Siena
sip:preining@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx +43 (0) 59966-690018