Re: fix u32 vs. pm_message_t in drivers/mmc,mtd,scsi

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 17:02:20 EST

Pavel Machek <pavel@xxxxxx> wrote:

> This is last of the series. I tried to submit patches through their
> mainainers (when they were easy to determine, our MAINTAINERS file
> sucks).

You mean that there are patches in addition to these seven?

> Unfortunately that probably means some patches will fail to
> propagate and I'll have to fix up after -rc2 or something. Hopefully
> diff will be fairly small by that time.

This sort of thing is a pain all round whichever way we do it. Right now
the various subsystem trees are about as small as they ever get, so the
time is good to push all this in.

You should go through the whole -mm, check to see whether there is work
pending in bk-*.patch which also needs conversion.