Re: [SCSI] Driver broken in 2.6.x?

From: Jesper Juhl
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 16:10:40 EST

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005, |TEcHNO| wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've recently switched form 2.4.x kernel series to 2.6.x, and I've encourted a
> problem with my old scanner card,

> Apr 1 17:29:41 techno kernel: Modules linked in: nvidia

^^^ Very first thing to do is try it without the nvidia module loaded and
then reproduce the problem and post the same info from your logs again.
As long as the nvidia module is loaded most people will disregard the
bugreport since the source for the module is not available so if it has
anything to do with the problem at all it is more or less un-debugable. If
the problem can be reproduced without the nvidia module loaded then the
info is more useful.

--
Jesper Juhl