Re: Kernel OOOPS in 2.6.11.6

From: Ali Akcaagac
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 16:26:24 EST

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 19:01 +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> just to check whether it's Nathan's race theory, can you please
> disable PREEMPT and PREEMPT_BKL?

Ok till now this ooops can not be reproduced. I have been spending some
time today copying large chunks of files and subdirs from point A to
point B but everything seem to work normally. These errors are hard to
trigger specially when happening under strange circumstances. As soon as
I hit this issue again I will report again.

greetings,

Ali Akcaagac