Re: [ATTN: Dmitry Torokhov] About the trackpad and 2.6.11-rc[23] but not -rc1

From: Joseph Pingenot
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 14:27:21 EST

>From Dmitry Torokhov on Monday, 07 February, 2005:
>On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:05:41 -0600, Joseph Pingenot
><trelane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> From Dmitry Torokhov on Monday, 07 February, 2005:
>> >I am sorry, I was not clear enough. I'd like to see -rc2 (the broken
>> >one), complete with bootup process, so we will see why it can't
>> >synchronize at all. (I of course don't need keyboard data of anything
>> >that has been typed after boot).
>> They're both broken in about the same way, iirc. Is there something special
>> in -rc2 that's not in -rc3?
>No, -rc3 will do as well. Any version starting with -rc2 should do the trick.

All info in the mail to which you repsonded were from -rc3, including
and especially the attachemnt. The only info I sent from -rc1 was the
contents of /proc/bus/input/devices in response to the *original* request.

-Joseph

--
Joseph===============================================trelane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Graduate Student in Physics, Freelance Free Software Developer