Re: M7101

From: Grant Grundler
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 22:44:00 EST

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 03:26:15PM +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Maarten Deprez then converted it to the proper kernel coding-style:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=110726276414532
> Any chance we could get the PCI folks to review the code and push it
> upwards if it is OK?

I'm not the maintainer, but it looks fine to me except for use
of numeric constants (e.g 0x5f, 0x18) instead of adding #defines
to name the values. But if no one knows what those offsets are for
we'll just have to leave it.

> For reference, here are links to the original m7101 unhiding driver code
> and help file:
> http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/prog/hotplug/m7101.c

Unfortunately, I didn't anything documenting 0x5f and 0x18.

Will m7101.c be modified once quirks enabling the device?

hth,
grant