Re: Query - Regarding strange behaviour.

From: linux-os
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 11:03:51 EST

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Pankaj Agarwal wrote:

its not even allowing me to copy it ...then surely it wont allow me mv as well... what else can i try...

You didn't even bother to follow my carefully-written instructions!

**PLONK**

Since you seem to know everything, go to pound sand.

Cheers,
Dick Johnson
Penguin : Linux version 2.6.10 on an i686 machine (5537.79 BogoMips).
98.36% of all statistics are fiction.