Re: Memory leak in 2.6.11-rc1?

From: Lennert Van Alboom
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 11:25:01 EST

Positive, I only applied this single two-line change. I'm not capable of
messing with kernel code myself so I prefer not to. Probably just a lucky
shot that the vesa didn't go nuts with nvidia before... O well, with a bit
more o'those pharmaceutical drugs even this 80x25 doesn't look too bad.
Hurray!

Lennert