I RESEND THE MESSAGE

From: mohammed_hassan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 07:13:21 EST

Dear friend,

Assalamu Alaikum

Salaam,I want to drop you a quick note because I did not hear back from
you concerning the information I sent you the otherday.Incase you did
not recieve the letter introducing my intent. I am mohammed Hassan an
Iraqi.I got your contacts through my personal research and out of
desperation decided to reach you through this medium. I have USD$100
million for investment purpose. I want you to recieve this fund on my
behalf and invest on a profitable business venture on an agreed terms.If
you are interested please get intouch with me as soon as possible for
more details.Include your private telephone number in your response.

Wasslam
Mohammed Hassan