Linux Buffer Sync

From: Sumit Narayan
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 00:49:15 EST

Hi,

I am working with a disk at block level and have coded my own device
driver. I do not use any file system on it, its a raw write disk. I
however wish to use the linux buffer caching system to implement it. I
require to sync my data(buffer) on the disk everytime I wish to; i.e.,
I should have complete control over the buffer and should be able to
sync my data with the disk when I wish to.

Could someone tell me how this could be done?

Thanks in advance,
Sincerely,
Sumit