Re: Linux 2.6.11-rc1

From: Brice Goglin
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 03:27:02 EST

Linus Torvalds a écrit :
Ok, the big merges after 2.6.10 are hopefully over, and 2.6.11-rc1 is out there.

Lots of small cleanups, although that inevitable qlogic firmware update makes pretty much _everything_ look small in comparison.

SCSI, USB, IDE, x86-64, FRV, PPC64, ARM, input layer, ALSA, network
drivers, pcmcia, knfsd, ACPI, sparse cleanups... You name it. Lots of
(mostly) small updates all over the landscape.

Hi Linus,

setkeycodes does not work anymore on my Compaq Evo N600c running a Debian testing.

puligny:~# setkeycodes e023 150 e01e 155 e01a 217 e01f 157
KDSETKEYCODE: No such device
failed to set scancode a3 to keycode 150

Of course, the old warnings are back when I pressed one of the multimedia keys :

atkbd.c: Unknown key pressed (translated set 2, code 0xa3 on isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: Use 'setkeycodes e023 <keycode>' to make it known.

Am I supposed to do something to get it back on 2.6.11-rc1 ?

Regards
Brice