Re: remove Attach another file remove Attach another file removeAttach another file USB mass storage not always detecting my 1GB PQI intelligentstick

From: Indrek Kruusa
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 11:44:21 EST

mama Smurf wrote:

Hello,

my 1 GB PQI Intelligent Stick is often not beeing used by mass storage
driver when I plug it.

Do you have several different USB devices connected in the same time? It is possible that devices with different USB speed (high/full) cannot work together. I am not the kernel developer but this is just my experience with latest Linux distributions. The situation can be different with current USB developments.

regards,
Indrek