Re: kernel BUG at net/ipv4/tcpoutput.c:922 2.6.10-bk7

From: Brad Campbell
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 09:42:39 EST

Brad Campbell wrote:
Warning
This oops is hand transcribed

This machine is set up for a serial console, but of course one is never there when you actually need it. It would be handy to perhaps loop the oops once every 60 seconds or so, then you could always connect up a serial console when you get home and capture it.
There was no I connected at oops time, so no magic-sysrq would work.
Any interest in such a thing? Perhaps I could have a go at knocking something up.

Forgot to mention, it's a vanilla kernel pulled from BK when -bk7 was current on kernel.org. It also has Jeff's libata-dev-2.6 tree pulled in. No other patches.

Regards,
Brad