Re: page migration patchset

From: Andi Kleen
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 14:43:07 EST

> Sorry I did not have time to continue the huge stuff in face of other
> things that came up in the fall. I ported the stuff to 2.6.10 yesterday
> but it still needs some rework.
>
> Could you sent me the most up to date version of the SLES9 stuff including
> any unintegrated changes? I can work though this next week I believe and
> post a new huge pages patch.

It's a lot of split out patches. I put a tarball of all
of them at ftp.suse.com:/pub/people/ak/huge/huge.tar.gz
They probably depend on other patches in SLES9. The patches
are not very cleanly split, since we just fixed problems
one by one without refactoring later.

Also there is at least one mysterious bug in it that probably
would need to be fixed first before merging :/ I hope this
gets resolved soon however. Other than issue that they're well
tested and work fine.

-Andi