Re: Open hardware wireless cards

From: Norbert van Nobelen
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 14:13:45 EST

My personal opinion
Sound is mainly integrated on boards. Since developing a high end card is not
an easy job, and the market is pretty small for that (enough competition), I
think the wireless card is not too weird to do

Plus wireless is hot. What we can do is implement the standard and add a
little extra once we are done with that, linux a nice encryption layer for
linux to linux communication, thus giving linux (or a windowsbox with the
right drivers), a nice edge.

--
small to medium business</a>