Re: Linux 2.6.10-rc3-bk15 hanged under high load (i386)

From: Jose Luis Domingo Lopez
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 16:01:57 EST

On Wednesday, 05 January 2005, at 20:04:40 +0100,
Jurriaan on adsl-gate wrote:

> Did you have memtest86 run some loops over your memory?

Yes, some time ago. I was having occasional lock-ups and suspected from
bad (or low quality) RAM, so I left memtest86 running for a day, and it
reported no problems at all. However, at this time I couln't find anything
in the logs.

Maybe it just another case of crappy hardware, that from time to time
seems to be more sensitive to load and starts giving errors more frequently.

Greetings,

--
Jose Luis Domingo Lopez
Linux Registered User #189436 Debian Linux Sid (Linux 2.6.10-rc3-bk15)