Re: starting with 2.7

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 13:45:35 EST

Theodore Ts'o wrote:
On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 07:00:32PM -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:

I'm not an optimist; I assumed -rc meant "only fixes" and was worth testing to get bugs identified. And that's what I would hope could happen again. If you think -fo (fixes only) is a better term I wouldn't argue.

You mean you haven't been reading Linus's changelogs that are in the
-rc release announcements?

I didn't mean lately, I meant back in the days when a feature freeze meant something else.

--
-bill davidsen (davidsen@xxxxxxx)