Re: starting with 2.7

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 13:32:34 EST

William Lee Irwin III wrote:
On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 06:51:15PM -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:

I expect this to be ignored or disparaged like all other suggestions that anything resembling stability is needed.

No one is claiming stability is not needed. We are only debating the
best way to go about accomplishing it.

You fooled me, most of what I hear from developers sounds like "it's working fine" to me. Linus made it this way, he wants it this way, and if Alan Cox saying it isn't working well doesn't convince him, nothing users say is going to matter.

--
-bill davidsen (davidsen@xxxxxxx)