Re: [bk patches] Long delayed input update

From: Dmitry Torokhov
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 12:30:33 EST

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:40:25 +0100, Vojtech Pavlik <vojtech@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 08:14:52AM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
>
> > Ok. I'll re-pull and make it embedded to make that irritating question go
> > away.
>
> Thanks.

Ok, now only couple of things were left out:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=110430679525030&w=2
08-atkbd-keycode-size.patch
Fix keycode table size initialization that got broken by my changes
that exported 'set' and other settings via sysfs.
setkeycodes should work again now.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=110430749420252&w=2
06-ps2pp-mouse-name.patch
Set mouse name to "Mouse" instead of leaving it NULL when using
PS2++ protocol and don't have any other information (Wheel, Touchpad)
about the mouse.

06 is not too critical but without 08 setkeycodes will not work.

In any case I'd like the following patches (01-08, see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=110430597110513&w=2) to
be moved forward as they were also staged in -mm tree for over a month
and work fine on my 3 boxes.

--
Dmitry