problem with kernel bootparameters when using UDF fs support togetherwith XFS quotas

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 09:59:45 EST

Hi.

I'm using UDF filesystem support (CONFIG_UDF_FS) and quota support for
XFS (CONFIG_XFS_QUOTA) in my kernel.
Because I have to enable quota-controll on the root partition I append
"rootflags=usrquota" to my kernel boot parameters.
The XFS quota works fine now but it seems that the UDF driver has also
an option called "rootflags":
"udf: bad mount option "usrquota" or missing value"

Is there any way to avoid this?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
cam.

begin:vcard
fn:Mitterer, Christoph Anton
n:Mitterer;Christoph Anton
org:Munich University of Applied Sciences;Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:;;Lothstra=C3=9Fe 34;M=C3=BCnchen;Freistaat Bayern;80335;Federal Republic of Germany
email;internet:cam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;home:+49 89 24409390
tel;cell:+49 172 8617341
x-mozilla-html:TRUE