Re: [RFC] pid randomness

From: David Martin
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 15:08:05 EST

Hi,

You have an implementation of this and other stuff on grsecurity
(www.grsecurity.net) patch for both 2.4 and 2.6 kernel. It is intented for
servers, critical machines, or just paranoic users :)

cheers,
david.

--
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is
subject to the following two conditions: