Something wrong when transform Documentation/DocBook/*.tmpl into pdf

From: Park Lee
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 14:49:59 EST

Hi,
I'm using Fedora Core 2. In
/usr/src/linux-2.6.5-1.358/Documentation/kernel-doc-nano-HOWTO.txt,
in the 'How to extract the documentation' subsection,
it says:

If you just want to read the ready-made books on the
various subsystems (see Documentation/DocBook/*.tmpl),
just type 'make psdocs', or 'make pdfdocs', or 'make
htmldocs', depending on your preference.

Then, on the command line, I type the following
commands:

cd /usr/src/linux-2.6.5-1.358/Documentation/DocBook
<ENTER>
make pdfdocs <ENTER>

But the system says the following:

make: *** No rule to make target `scripts/kernel-doc',
needed by `/wanbook.sgml'. Stop.

Then, what's the matter? How actually can I
transform the *.tmpl in Documentation/DocBook into pdf
files?

Thank you.

=====
Best Regards,