Re: Problem with XFS and/or VM deadlock in 2.6.8

From: Lennart Sorensen
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 13:34:44 EST

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 06:21:03PM +0000, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> All this should be fixed in 2.6.10-rc3. The XFS code in Debian's 2.6.8
> is very much out of data and has various problems, but 2.6.8 is already
> really old and the various required core code changes make it hard to
> backport the XFS fixes.

Well I will keep an eye out for when 2.6.10 is released then and upgrade
to that. As long as it is a known and fixed problem I can live with
that. It hasn't been and issue for me more than once a month or so when
I go on major cleanup hunts.

I was starting to think I had to convert to ext3 which would be quite a
hassle.

Len Sorensen