Re: CDMRW in 2.6

From: Daniel Drake
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 19:51:45 EST

[re. liteon LTR-52327S not working with CDMRW]
[ http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=109206605900001&r=1&w=2 ]
Jens Axboe wrote:
I have a few drives here, it works fine for me. The implementation is
constructed after the first pre-drafts of mt rainier. I'd like to get it
working on the Lite-on, without a drive (or acces to one) it's going to
be time consuming.

I also own one of these drives and am having the same trouble. I'd be willing to send you one of these drives if it comes to that. But I won't be able to do that until late January or so.

In the mean time, I'm going to have a go at debugging this myself. Do you have any pointers where I could start looking?

Thanks,
Daniel