Re: [RFC] Generalized prio_tree, revisited

From: Werner Almesberger
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 23:46:14 EST

Rajesh Venkatasubramanian wrote:
> prio_tree_replace should be static in prio_tree.c.

Actually, no - vma_prio_tree_remove uses it too. Reverted.

> Should we go with prio_tree_iter_init and remove prio_tree_first
> (similar to vma_prio_tree_next) ? I am not very particular about it,
> though.

So that's a change that ought to go in before the actual split,
along with changing vma_prio_tree_next to use only prio_tree_next.
Okay, it's in my patch set, which I'll post after a bit of testing.
(Three overlapping patches, *shiver*.)

- Werner