all three IO Schedulers turned on in 2.6.10-rc3-mm1 ???

From: Steven A. DuChene
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 17:48:54 EST

I downloaded and built the 2.6.10-rc3-mm1 kernel and I noticed while
configuring it that in the Device Drivers > Block devices > IO Schedulers
area that by default all three IO Schedulers are turned on. Is this a
normal condition or is there only supposed to be one of these turned on?

The reason I am concerned about this is that ever since I have booted
into this kernel I have a lot of things failing and when they fail
they return a message like "Inappropriate ioctl for device"

I get this when trying to do a simple wget (remote address fails to resolve)
and when trying to run any X program against the Xserver running on the system.
--
Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters . AT . mindspring . DOT . com