Re: kernel BUG at mm/rmap.c:480 in 2.6.10-rc3-bk7

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 17:36:00 EST

> > > Which would suggest some kind of refcounting bug in drivers/char/drm/,
> > > such that the reserved pages get unreserved and freed before their
> > > last unmap. I've started looking for that, but drivers/char/drm/ is
> > > unfamiliar territory to me, so I'd be glad for someone to beat me to it.

What's the chip? Radeon IGP by any chance, as these are shared memory
chips I wonder have we missed something in the drm... also what X
release....

Nothing obvious is jumping out at me from the code that is in that
tree, it was with -mm I'd wonder but with stock kernel there is
nothing that should have changed greatly...

Dave.