Re: [KJ] change in kernel-janitor maintainer

From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 15:54:43 EST

maximilian attems wrote:
I've been the kjt patchset maintainer since mai/2004 and now
I'm happy to present you the new kernel-janitors maintainer:

Domen Puncer <domen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"All of you (us) please keep up the janitors work, including helping
each other with patch reviews. Otherwise the patches can easily
become too much for one person to handle, along with other duties."
Randy (former kj maintainer)

Couldn't say it better in my own words. Anyway thanks to all the kj
contributors. I learned a lot and was very happy to contribute!

best wishes for you domen + warm greetings

I've been mostly away from the kj mailing list, but I'm still a
janitor at heart, thank you Max for the excellent work and welcome
Domen as the new maintainer.

I'm really glad that something that I took part in starting is
having a healthy and prosperous life, with enough people to do
needed work and even volunteering to take the burden of maintaining
lots of patches, lets keep up with our collective work and continue
providing an easy and welcoming starting point for new kernel hackers!

- Arnaldo