Re: [audit] Upstream solution for auditing file system objects

From: Paul Rolland
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 08:02:32 EST

Hello,

You could also have a look at LIDS. Though the target is not the same,
some useful idea may be gathered there...

http://www.lids.org/

Regards,
Paul

Paul Rolland, rol(at)as2917.net
ex-AS2917 Network administrator and Peering Coordinator

--

Please no HTML, I'm not a browser - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un navigateur

"Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it"