Re: Linux 2.6.10-rc3

From: Ari Pollak
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 14:22:13 EST

I looked at ALSA driver CVS a couple of days ago to see if anything has changed since the last release (included in 2.6.10-rc1+). The only thing significant that I found in the CVS intel8x0 driver, which added pci_disable_device() calls, didn't seem to help the resume problem when I applied this change to my kernel sources.

Alex Romosan wrote:
i saw there were some changes to alsa cvs having to do with the new
pci device handling. i'll reconfigure the kernel with alsa as modules
and try alsa cvs to see if that makes any difference. thanks.

--alex--