getting performance statistics from the LVS subsystem

From: Mark Watts
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 10:16:45 EST

When you run a linux box as an LVS (Linux Virtual Server) director, what is the recomended way of getting performance statistics out of the kernel?

I'd like to run some tests on the LVS subsystem in order to work out its scaling limits on various hardware configurations, but I can't work out how to determine the kernels' load in response to the number of connection requests I put through it.

Cheers,

Mark.