Re: Suspend 2 merge: 50/51: Device mapper support.

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 17:13:31 EST

You're right.

My mistake. The code has been improved and I haven't reverted some of
the changes in drivers/md to match. I'll do that and make the two
exports that are needed (dm_io_get and dm_io_put) into an
include/linux/dm.h.

Regards,

Nigel

--
Nigel Cunningham
Pastoral Worker

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ
died for the ungodly. -- Romans 5:6