Kernel 2.6.9 undecoded slave problem, fixed in 2.6.10-rc2-bk8!

From: Justin Piszcz
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 09:28:23 EST

I have fixed this issue but I just wanted to let others that have this issue know that 2.6.10-rc2-bk8 has fixed the issue.

Problem: Only one of my CDROM's is recognized when both drives are attached to the 1 IDE bus of a PROMISE 20269 controller. When I have them attached to the motherboard (Intel 440BX), I do not have this problem.