Re: question about module and undeinfed symbols.

From: Sylvain
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 15:03:24 EST

Hi Jan,

thanks you for you response, unfortunatly it appears not to work better :/

I think the problem is isolated, I notices that System.map doesnt
contain same information for my function:
there is the line "c010d480 T myFunction"
but no entry: __ksymtab_myFunction nor __kstrtab_myFunction,

A warning appear during kernel compilation, on the line:
EXPORT_SYMBOL(myFunction):

warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'EXPORT_SYMBOL'
parameter names (without types) in function declaration
data definition has no type of storage classe

seems to me really weird :/

Sylvain