Re: Wanted: small number of crazy highpoint IDE (HPT366-372N/374) controller owners

From: Norbert van Nobelen
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 14:58:53 EST

I can see volunteers line up already with this kind of incentive (-:

Sorry, already have a not so trustable SATA controller, a possibly broken IDE
disk in a software raid5 array, and just survived another SCSI disk crash.
This one will pass me by by lack of the mentioned controller. If someone
sends me one, I don't have problem with testing it, machines and disks
enough.