Re: ipod vfat

From: Yaroslav Halchenko
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 18:25:45 EST

I'm sorry guys - it seems that the necessary steps were taken in the
last kernel version:

/*
* The low byte of FAT's first entry must have same value with
* media-field. But in real world, too many devices is
* writing wrong value. So, removed that validity check.
*
* if (FAT_FIRST_ENT(sb, media) != first)
*/

So I will give it a spin :-)

Sorry once again

--
Yarik

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers