Re: BK kernel workflow

From: Pete Zaitcev
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 22:58:38 EST

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 02:06:54 +0200 (CEST), Roman Zippel <zippel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There is a certain license problem, which very effectly keeps out a lot of
> those people, who might have other ideas for managing the kernel sources
> and improving the development process. [...]

Roman, I don't think this is valid. I don't use BK, and my patches still
get in somehow. Neither Greg Kroah or DaveM ever made any issue of it.

If people have ideas, they ought to participate as is, then present
ideas based on their experience. I don't think that BK prevents "a lot
of those people" from working on kernel and presenting ideas.

-- Pete