Re: ERROR: Disabling IRQ #11

From: linux-os
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 06:31:20 EST

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Kahro Raie wrote:

After my system has been up for about 10 minutes I allways get
the following 2 line error message on every console:
Message from syslogd@etna at Fri Oct 29 08:46:55 2004 ...
etna kernel: Disabling IRQ #11

Find the driver (module) that is using IRQ11. That module is
probably not returning the correct value from its ISR. That's
one of the changes in new kernels. ISRs now have to return values.

Cheers,
Dick Johnson
Penguin : Linux version 2.6.9 on an i686 machine (5537.79 BogoMips).
Notice : All mail here is now cached for review by John Ashcroft.
98.36% of all statistics are fiction.