Re: 2.6.9bk6 msdos fs OOPS

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 13:38:11 EST

On Thursday 28 October 2004 09:21, OGAWA Hirofumi wrote:
>Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> After the reboot to a 2.6.10-rc1-bk6 plus your patch, its still
>> fine, and except for the usual references to /dev/sda1 in the log
>> when I turn it on or off, mounting it and scanning its directory
>> doesn't generate any additional log info. Was it supposed to?
>
>This bug is triggered by race condition. So, it may not happen.
>
>Thanks.

I see. Apparently my lashup doesn't trigger it.

Now, how about its going read-only on me if I move (and delete) say 33
pix at the head of the its directory listing? Is this an M$ related
fs bug in the camera?

Thats required some contortions like camera battery removal, reboot
this machine, etc to alleviate and restore normal operations in the
past.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)