Re: linux-2.6.9 eepro100 warning

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 23:40:40 EST

Terje Kvernes wrote:
Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

[ ... ]

Note that eepro100 driver will be deleted soon.

we have several systems where e100 produces netdev watchdog errors,
while eepro100 works without problems. I can understand the desire
to migrate, but what timeframe are we looking at? roughly
translated, when do I _have_ to start help debugging the e100
driver? ;-)

I can do another attempt at rolling out the e100 driver, see what
breaks, and try to report it around 2.6.1[01] or something like that
if that helps?

If there are e100 problems, report them to the maintainers so we can get them resolved ASAP...

INTEL PRO/100 ETHERNET SUPPORT
P: John Ronciak
M: john.ronciak@xxxxxxxxx
P: Ganesh Venkatesan