Re: 2.6.9-mm1: LVM stopped working

From: Mathieu Segaud
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 23:30:48 EST

Christophe Saout <christophe@xxxxxxxx> disait dernièrement que :

> Are you encrypting your PV or your LVs?

non they are not encrypted, I thought about the new iv but my aes-encrypted
/ still boot :)
I wonder if it comes from some ide changes, as the messages from vgscan and
vgchange indicate that LABEL areas are detected, but cannot be read....

quite weird as anything else works quite well...

> There's some new dm-crypt code in -mm1 along with some API changes, but
> backward compatibility is provided and should work.

Best regards,

Mathieu

--
printk("----------- [cut here ] --------- [please bite here ] ---------\n");