NFS with wireless network card takes 70~100% CPU

From: Gunther Persoons
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 20:44:41 EST

Hey,

When try to send or receive a file from my NFS server with my wireless pcmcia network card(cisco), cpu usage
goes to 100% and stays there. Doing this on the same comp with a wired network card cpu usage stays at 8~10%.
I have this problem with kernel 2.6.9-ck2, 2.6.9-rc4-RT. I dont have this problem with kernel 2.6.9-rc1(cpu usage stays around 10%~20%). Those are the only ones i tested.