Re: The naming wars continue...

From: Jon Masters
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 19:52:26 EST

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:03:36 +0200, Christian Hesse <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Saturday 23 October 2004 02:43, Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > On Sat, 2004-10-23 at 08:05, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> > > Oh, and the _real_ name did actually change. It's not Zonked Quokka any
> > > more, that's so yesterday. Today we're Woozy Numbat! Get your order in!
> >
> > I vote for a Klassy Kiwi release :>
>
> What is this real name good for?

ssssh. Don't tell them I told you, but it's what keeps all those
little penguins alive inside the harsh and treacherous confines of
such a small kernel. Really, I'm surprised animal welfare isn't on the
case.

Cheers,

Jon.

P.S. My cat is getting used to the giant stuffed tux I bought at Linux
World. He initially wasn't sure whether it was to replace him in our
affections or whether it should be attacked and eaten, but is now
happy to share the sofa with him.