Re: My thoughts on the "new development model"

From: Kronos
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 15:07:34 EST

Adrian Bunk <bunk@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> IMHO Andrew+Linus should open a short-living 2.7 tree soon and Andrew
> (or someone else) should maintain a 2.6 tree with less changes

Suppose that Linus or Andrew starts a new tree to develop some new and
and very big and intrusive feature. Once it's done the tree will be
merged back with 2.6 (should be easy with bk) or will become 2.8?
Just Curious.

Luca
--
Home: http://kronoz.cjb.net
"L'abilita` politica e` l'abilita` di prevedere quello che