Re: Linux v2.6.9 and GPL Buyout

From: Jeff V. Merkey
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 00:42:37 EST

Russell King wrote:

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 11:38:03AM -0600, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:

On a side note, the GPL buyout previously offered has been modified. We will be contacting
individual contributors and negotiating with each copyright holder for the code we wish to
convert on a case by case basis. The remaining portions of code will remain GPL
The 50K per copy offer still stands for the whole thing if you guys can ever figure out
how to set something like this up.
:-)

Don't bother contacting me. I'll give you my answer now. Refused for
all work contributed by myself.

Hadn't gotten that far down the list yet, but thanks for the feedback. I put an X through that one.

Jeff